I dated my ex for 8months we broke up tried unsuccessfully a second time I still think of her is this normal

We dated for 8 months mutually broke up unexpectedly tried again a 2nd time and she ended it. I still have feeling for her and it makes it very difficult to get into the dating scene again. Its been a good 5months since the break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, it is normal. If you still have a feeling for her, yes it will be hard to get over her. But don't worry, time will heal your wounds. Do some activities that you like to do and try not to think about her. When you meet the right girl, you will feel no more pain. Good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• yes it is normal I guess some thing of the same sort happened to me...

so cool it down it ll take a little bit more time...

but am sure you ll get over it...

• interesting jut like me ( kinda) its so normal cuzz I still have feelings 4 my ex boyfriend it shows that you really love her without her with you is like there's no sun in the sky .so talk to her say how you feel tell to give another chance and if she don't gues what she ain't worth it you will find someone better <3

• yes it is normal I stil think of my exes from time to time and I still have feelings for them sometimes it is hard to get over the people you love

• this sounds like me and my ex... I still want to try again with him.. I don't know what to tell you, but you should probably move on, because she can't make up her mind.

• Of course it's normal

It's going to hurt

What Guys Said 1

• takes time man. its been almost 4 years since I broke up with my ex and though I've made significant progress it still hurts like a bitch. but I've come to accept I'll always have feelings for her and I just need to cut her out of my life once and for all. you won't take as long, definitely. for me it was because I kept reopening old wounds and tried to stay in touch, foolishly believing we could be friends. don't make that same mistake and you're good to go.