Is it weird that I'm 24 and never been kissed?

I never had a boyfriend and at the moment I'm not searching. I have had crushes and have guys that I hang out with but never had a boyfriend. If you met somebody at my age would think that was weird? and this maybe a little embarrassing but is kissing easy?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't love, don't force it...

When you find someone you love, you need to have that confidence to move up with that person and you should be ready for a no, or even a never. It won't be the end of the world, time pass and that remains normal.

About the kissing part, it's not that much of a deal. It's all about touching the lips of your partner and from that you'll just kiss naturally, or he will guide you to do it. If you feel uncomfortable, you should speak to him about it and I'm sure he will help you a lot (if you know what I mean ^^)

Good luck girl

What Guys Said 6

• No it ain't weird but you should try to evaluate why. you are either afraid that kissing could lead to something more or are afraid of intimacy. I understand. its normal don't beat yourself up but you should try to figure out why you never put yourself in a situation where a guy wants to kiss you.

that is the bigger ? assuming you are relatively attractive and guys like you. I mean I would say see a psychiatrist or therapist and get on some meds. unless you are very anti social and never go out ...it seems like you go out with guys but never hookup just try to read some self help books on building confidence and esteem.

• Maybe you might meet someone as you in the same position? Don't stress out or worry. The kissing will come naturally.

• if you ever come to memphis, I'll kiss you!

• It's very normal!

• EASYYYY find a bf.

• i'm 25, eventhough I have kissed, I've never had a girlfriend

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 21 and in the same spot as you. I don't think it's weird, just out of the norm.

• Hi,

I am nearly 22, and I am in the same situation. have never had a boyfriend although hang out with some guys.

You know now I have never thought kissed any until I get married. Am I weird? @@

• I swear I feel the same way. Sometimes I wonder how it would feel to be in a relationship but then I erase that from my mind because I only want to to give myself to one person and that's my future husband. But the thing is I never give anyone a chance, so how will I find someone.