Which Asian guy is easier to date?

I was talking to some friends of mine and we started having a conversation about Asian guys and I told them that I am most attracted to Korean men. Then one of my friends said that japanese men are easier to date and that Korean men don't like dating outside of their race and its rare if they do. My other two friends agreed and said that it was true.. I disagreed but then I started to wonder if they were right. All of them have dated japanese guys and only one of them has like 2 Korean guy friends who dates only Asian girls, so I figured they probably knew what they were talking about. So is it true that Japanese guys are more open than Korean guys? I'm black by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• try to ask your question on this site:

www.hey-ai.com

Hope it helped. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I am Chinese. I really think that such issue depends on individuals. Like me, I do not mind the race, as long as I like the girl. In fact, I have a girlfriend who is not my race.

What Girls Said 1

• Korean stick to each other like glue. 96-98% of Korean men marry Asian women. Unless you are attractive/live in an open minded city/lucky it will be difficult since you are black. Be careful because you might end up with unappealing leftover Korean men that no other women wanted.