Do I have to HIT ON WOMEN to get them to talk to me

Seriously I am having such a terriable time getting a girl friend.

I don't know what to say. I am such a horrible conversationalist. I am not really good at small talk but I managed to become an executive at the age of 24.

Seems like Women will check me out. I am Asian and for some reason girls don't want to date me but older women seems to be attracted to me. I'm like WTH. Most girls my age seem to work at retail. or somthing jeez. I don't want to sound like a snob But I want somebody to talk, have fun with, hold hands and yes sex but that's not everything. Jeez life is so frustrating.

Im 5'10 I guess I can dress sharply but frig honestly I don't know I worked so hard yet. I don't know the dating game at all.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Hitting on girls depending on what that means to you, for me anyways, it's not the way to go about things. In general just talk to her like you would any other person but with a splash of playful teasing.

That and physical contact. I honestly think physical contact is more important then anything you might say. Only thing is if you don't feel comfortable touching her she's going to get that same vibe. It's got to be completely natural.