If you let a girl know you've been thinking about her is that being desperate or is that a good thing

If you let a girl know you've been thinking about her is that being desperate or is that a good thing when it comes to her knowing.

So I've got a crush on this girl right. I approached her and I told her

Me: Hey Morgan I know we haven't really talked this semester, but I was wondering. Would you love to hang out sometime. I wanted to take you out to lunch and maybe later we could take a walk in the park, that way I can know more about you and get to know you better.

Morgan: Sure... What's your number

I give her my number and then she texts me her's and then she tells me that we'll go out after finals and I'll text you whenever I'm free. I was like OK I'll see you around and then she's like bye.

So, lately I've been texting her and the vibe between us have been great She always responds to my texts. So I decide one day let me call her to see how she's doing and I do, but she doeesn't pick up. So I leave her a voice mail message saying hey morgan I just wanted to know how you've been doing and I've been thinking about you. When you get this message call me back. My question is? is this being desperate? One more thing she never called me back and I called her around 6pm

What Girls Said 1

• no this is good, you should tell her how you feel, otherwise you might regret not saying anything at all..

What Guys Said 1

• It was the perfect thing to do. You've basically told her where you would like your relationship to go. It was clear and now the ball is in her court. You could try contact her again, but if she is not biting then you should cut your losses otherwise you did all that you needed to.