What is the perfect things to talk to women about on a date?

as the question about stated. What is the Perfect things for guys to ask ladies on the date?

oh and also keep the conversation going as well?

Thanks for any response.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about yourself and let them talk about theirselves too. Acknowledge things you have and common and where they differ. I think people need to have some things in common but I also think you can differ on somethings provided you acknowledge you differ and agree to disagree. Avoid talking about past relationships, but if it is brought up talk about it by principal rather than details. Like I hate when relationships are like this, I like this in a relationship,etc etc.

What Girls Said 14

• Talk about things you might have in common and can bond over, like music, movies, TV, hobbies, or some favorite things, like food, sports, or subjects in school.

• About her/ you likes dislikes,family and hobbies,same as when you call her texts her,this time face to face. What are her future plans etc.

• yeah, but what about things to connect with her closer?

• haha no I meant as in things to talk about to connect with her more emotionally, but not too much that it would put me as friend you know what I mean? hahaha

• The first date is always a tricky one because both are nervous,just be you and tell her a little about you not too much,like there some guys on the first date start talking about themselves blah blah blah and dinner is done and he hasn't finish yet so that's bad,others talk about her she looks good yummy etc that they finish scaring her. so is a little of everything g half and half knowing each other,as the time goes you'll find clues of what to talk about. Just b yourself :)

• I like talking about beer , music , movies ,

• Her interests and if u guy have some of the same ones talk about that and remember every interest u have in common and if u stop talking about one say didn't u say u like ..... Just keep going like that also make her laugh

• ask them questions about family friends work goals etc if you need to keep the ball rolling ask another question or say something about yourself that relates to the topic/ shows sympathy/ shows something in common

• Snowboarding.

• Not just asking what they do and their hobbies, but why they chose to do those things

• Ask her to play 20 questions. So that way you won't have to stick to certain topics.

• Her hobbies. Ask her about details to keep conversations going. Her family.

• What she does, her interests, your interests, funny anecdotes etc

• Would you rather
    Fav food
    If you could live anywhere
    Any pets
    Fav hangout spots

• Friendly topics ie education, experiences etc but slightly more inclined to that person ie personal opinions/feelings

• Talk about her. Ask her about herself and her life and her interests

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting stuff, for starters. But I also read in a best-seller dating coach book, that you need to ask romantic questions, too. It's like if I ask you about last time you had a serious injury. How terrible you felt, how awful the blood everywhere was. It would bring up certain feelings, probably.

So instead, you ask things like, "What's the best date you've ever been on?" And things like that. Questions that make her think of romantic stuff, like nice memories (assuming she's not still carrying a torch for an ex) so that she feels more romantic there with you, as she's thinking about what you ask her.

• haha Andy, trust me. NEVER ask a Pretty girl what's the best date you've ever been on. They'll fall all over their ex again. I've experience it, and it sucks

• Talk about how awesome you are at pokemon then challenge her to a match!

• Money, shopping, & for some guys what type of razor you use.

• talk about her awesome t*ts