What does it mean when your boyfriend kisses you hard & barely gives you anytime to breath inbetween kisses?

We are both 17, are virgins and have been in a relationship for a year.

Thanks for your views. In reply to the whole communication area, we are good communicators most of the time, but my boyfriend can't seem to express the way he feels in words, and instead uses his body language.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's passionate but still suffers from poor technique. You have so much to teach him. If you're hesitant about communication with regard to lip-locking, imagine how awkward sex will be when you two finally choose the time for it. Don't be afraid to talk about what works for you. Spell it out for this guy or you'll be stuck having to kiss a Hoover vacuum each time you two meet.

What Guys Said 1

• Uh take it from a guys perspective- he wants to KILL YOU! RUN! lol nah he's obviously really into you and quite simply just can't get enough ;-)

• Lmao

Funny, because I was gonna say the same thing. About the killing part lol.

I was just afraid of getting reported again. lol

What Girls Said 3

• I'm assuming it means he really wants to kiss you. =P

• He's trying to suffocate you! :p Jk

He loves kissing you, obviously.

• It sounds to me like he is just really aroused.