Guys, would you date girls who are taller than you?

Whether she's naturally taller than you or she's taller when she wears high heels. I saw guys asking questions why it's a problem for girls to date a guy who would look shorter when they are wearing heels. Well to me it's not. I have liked guys who are shorter than me or the same height as me when I wear high heels. But is it a problem to you guys if your girls are taller? Would you be intimidated or something?

Plus I'm really in love with these 16cm heels I'm contemplating to buy, and the guy I like would totally be like 5cm shorter than me if I wear that. Should that be a problem to him?

• Yes I would date them. It's not a big deal.
  • No, I don't wanna look short!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be intimidated or bothered in the least. I'm 6'0" (which translates to about 182 cm), which makes girls taller than me fairly rare, but I'm very open to the idea. Yes, even a girl whose natural height exceeds mine, and I'd still be 100% okay with her wearing heels. For one thing, I don't believe in punishing someone for something they can't do a thing about, and that includes height, and for another, I've been attracted to women taller than me before. And I'd still be every bit as protective as I would with a shorter girl (I'm protective BIG TIME of people I care about).

What Guys Said 13

• I'm 6'1" and have had two girlfriends who were 5'11" and 6'2" without any shoes, so with certain heels, they were taller by quite a bit. It wasn't a big deal to me. Tall girls can be attractive, as are the shorter ones.

• Females, with rare exceptions, can never be stronger than me. So no, I am not intimidated by girls taller than me.

As a matter of fact, I happen to prefer them to girls shorter than I am. If she is comfortable dating someone shorter than her, I am game. But I wouldn't hold my breath, as it seems a deal breaker for most of them.

• yeah I would if she was good looking and I was into her but admit we wouldn't look like an ideal couple if she was a lot taller . people likely wonder why she was dating me

• I'm only 5'5'' so a lot of girls are around my height or taller. It wouldn't be a problem for me to date a girl who is taller than me. However, it is a problem for most girls to date a guy shorter than them. As for the guy you like, the only way to finding out if it's a problem for him is to talk to him about it.

• you're talking peanuts if you're worried about cm or 2 inches. I'm 5'1.5 and most girls are taller than me even though I like girls the same height or a little shorter if they are 5'5 or shorter it's fine.

• yes I would date a girl taller than me. :)

• never.

• A girl over 6"1 is a giant and yes it does feel awkward being around a taller girl, luckily most of girls are shorter than me so this never is an issue for me.

• i only said no because I'm 6,4 so there isn't really many girls taller than me and if they wer like one -2 inches taller than yeah that's fine but if they were a lot taller than I personally think its just a bit to tall for my liking

• Most chicks I meet are around my height (I'm just over 5'5"), so yeah, I can't be too picky lol

• if I ever found a girl taller than me (6 foot 5) that liked me I wouldn't say no just based on her height, so yeah I'd date a girl taller than me :)

• Not that I wan't to look short, I just like cuddling with shorter girls

• i'm 4'6, so jus bout every chick is taller than me which is no biggie

What Girls Said 3

• i would want my guy taller than me

• I wouldn't date a guy that is shorter then me I like being able to hug my boyfriend and resting my cheek on this chest lol

• Some guys are okay with it. I had one guy tell me he wouldn't date me because I was too tall for him but that I was really cool and if I was shorter maybe something could have worked out.