Is this a breakup text? :(

My boyfriend and I had a big fight Friday, and he's been completely silent besides sending me one text yesterday:

"Yes I forgive you. But I still don't think I'm what you want. I'm sorry. I have some weird quirks. I have become more odd since my last breakup."

I think it is a breakup text, but I'm not sure and he won't call me back :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not a break up text.

He's just doubting that you and him can be together.

He thinks that you do not want him.

You have to reassure him that you do.

He's distancing himself because he's giving you space to make your decision.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely a break-up text, but it sounds lik he wants to stay in contact at some level. It sound slike h ewants to talk t someone about hs 'weird quirks.'

Maybe a professional counselor might do a better job discussing these than an ex girlfriend, though.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not a breakup text. I think it's a leading-to-a-breakup text. Talk to him.

• I think its a breakup text but if your not sure you should just ask him.

• Sounds like he wants to breakup or is looking for some space

• hmm depends on what the argument was about I guess .

• Essentially about us not spending enough time together/him not being attentive enough (we see each other about once a week, even after 6 months of dating).