Is he into me, playing hard to get or just in it for the sex?

I have been living across the hall from this guy for a while now. I've been really attracted to him. We just started hanging out like the Friday before last. The first night I ended up staying the night with him. We exchanged numbers that Saturday morning. I told him I wasn't gonna be home til mid week last week. He texted me first on Tuesday and we didn't get to hang out until Thursday night. Last night we hung out for the 3rd time. Today I texted him to see if he wanted to come watch a football game with me around noon and he never responded. I can tell he's been home all day because I've noticed his car in the parking lot. I just don't understand why he hasn't texted me back at all because he usually does or he's usually the first one to text me. I'm thinking I won't text him at all this week until he texts me if he even texts me... any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes waiting to see how keen you are, which will tell him how to act around you, and the not replying gag is the oldest in the book, so don't reply, because at the moment all he wants to know is if your needy and easy, show him you don't suffer fools easy, and he will start to respect you, and your get a lot more out of him, but if a guy is truly interested in you, he would reply and want to spend time with you, that's just a fact, anything else is a game,x

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he figures it's silly to tet with a next door neighbor all the time..he'll see you soon enough in real time, right? Don't overthnik this and don't start retaliating for his lack of texting! It's pretty silly in this situation.

• He's probably granting you some space, because he doesn't want to come across as a pest. He's afraid of being seen as one. I'll sometimes ignore a girl I'm into for a day or two, just so I'm not constantly in her space.

• so should I still wait for him to text me? haha

• I feel like I don't know him well enough yet to ask him exactly what he's looking for. I don't want him to get annoyed either if I just go and knock on his door without us making plans.

• Then be buds, drop hints, and let it marinate another month. Then, go for it. It may seem like a double standard, but a girl doing that tends to get away with it a lot more than when the gender roles are reversed.

• Watching a football game is the most sacred ritual real men engage in. You cannot break that kind of tradition unless you're one of the boys. Also for the text part, you're over thinking it. He might just be busy, there's no mind game in being busy.

• About the car maybe his friends picked him up , and maybe he was partying or something

• well I left my apartment for a short while and I can see his when I leave and noticed his lights were on lol (I swear I'm not a stalker this apartment building isn't big at all haha)

• Don't do that lol , but what you really wanna do is that , stop texting him for a week when you see him in the hall just say hi , don't start a conversation , if he starts it that's OK , but make sure it's not a long one , if it is tell you gotta go , you have something to do , but can you add me so you can keep me updated so ill help you out here ?

• sure ill add ya

• Playin' hard

What Girls Said 0