Does jealousy really get you out of friend zone?

I've read a lot of articles on that, and it seems like the best way is to just cut contact with the girl and date other people. That way, if you don't want the friendship, you don't have it anymore and if you return to her, maybe you can be more desirable again. If not, then at least you've been working on other girls.

It almost seems like it's best to just give up on the girl, move on with your life by dating other girls, and if you run into her down the road sometime, then all is well and good but it shouldn't matter to you at that point.

Of course, the whole thing can just backfire and she's not jealous at all and is really happy for you, in which case you better be happy with the people you're dating. Which is why I think it's better to just give up.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it does work, I think its getting their attention the wrong way.

• well, at that point, it's the only way to get their attention anymore. You've ceased becoming a sexual being to them, this would be the only way to recapture some of that. Otherwise, it's a 0% chance.

What Girls Said 1

• I would give up. It's just rude to have you on a backburner like that! If she does date you, it will be a filler until her next boyfriend, honestly. I've heard of this happening from a girl that did it.

• yeah, I mean, there's no point if you're not fully into it. She would put me off when I made the effort to try to schedule things in advance with her and she'd only give me answer on the same day I had planned at the last second.

What Guys Said 1

• I say cut your losses, pull out and find a girl that will date you.