What's the best and worst dating experience that you had?

I've only been to a few dates. So far, the dates I had were either fun or a so-so. I heard there are some who were drugged and woke up raped. Err.. Definitely not a good one. And then there were some who were just blissfully happy because of the surprises and effort the other prepared..

What's your story? If not the best or worst, what's that date you will never forget?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on a crap ton of first dates. Most usually end up with a good smooch session at the end but she doesn't want to keep the relationship going for whatever b.s. reason.

My best girlfriend was in high school. Everything was new for us and we were really into each other for a long time. Too bad I was a dumbass and dumped her. We would never get along now though. We've changed too much.

I've been on a lot of bad dates too. Nothing stings more than realizing a girl is just in it for free stuff.

What Guys Said 6

• Best was curling up with my girlfriend and her two kids on a couch in front of the fire and watching Christmas movies.

Worst was getting called by another gf's brother to tell me she'd shot herself the day after we broke up.

• This chick brought her brother on the date. And in my ignorance I now understand why she kept nagging about 'don't tell him we're dating' as she was cheating with four other dudes. She was very smart, and I realize now one of the problems with dating very smart women.

• Worst date is hanging out with a girl with nothing much to talk about, nothing much in common. The whole night becomes very awkward.

• Blind date set by my friends, girl was really pretty but her ex dropped by and they started making out no kidding.

• Wing manned on a double date for my boy, the girl I was with brought her kid out with us...

do I really need to say anymore.

• Worst was when I had been talking to a girl for about 3 weeks. We finally go on a date, end up at her place, and she goes into the bathroom for a little bit. I look around her room and notice a notebook with my name on the front of it on her desk. So, I open it and it's 10 pages, front and back, of notes on me. Name, car, license plate, birthday, favorite foods, etc.

I ripped the pages out and left before she was out of the bathroom. I must have gotten at least 30 calls that night from her.

What Girls Said 4

• From online dating: I went to a guy's apt and he said "You know, I'e dated only two girls from L.A. date me past the second date." I felt so bad, but it make me so much less attracted to him besides the fact I don't think we were compatible.

From online dating: We had dinner and talked and reconnected after not seeing each other for two months. (we had a thing together before hand) and it turns out it was a date and we talked about us for a while. It's really nice.

• He talked about his abusive/bitchy the entire time. No, not me being catty, the stories he told me about her scream she was one a terrible girlfriend and person in general. I felt bad for him because she obviously messed with his head and self esteem but hated the date the entire time. I couldn't wait to get this date over with. I was so bored.

I was drugged and raped once but that was not on a date but if it was that would be the worst date experience ever.

The best date was a snowboarding date. We sat on the mountain at one point and watched the sun go down and continued boarding for a few more hours. I will never forget that one.

• Best was when a guy flew here (1.5 hours flight) just to spend the day with me. It was our first date, and resulted in a relationship (which ended almost a year later, unfortunately). It was such an amazing day. I remember how nervous and excited I was when I walked to the terminal to meet him. I think that was quite likely the most beautiful day in my entire life. Shame we don't talk anymore.

Worst was when I ended up having sex with a guy and then he didn't seem interested in seeing me again and I felt like a dirty whore.

• Best date was hanging out and talking all day with someone I connected with really well. Worst date was having coffee with a man who did nothing but talk about himself and try to talk himself up. the whole time