Advice on how to move on?

Basically long story short, I met this guy online 3 years ago and we became very good friends and dated and he moved away for 2 years but we kept in touc, this August he moved back and we dated again, we dated all the way until October, after one great date than he hasn't talked or initiated anything, he keeps saying he is busy etc so I've left him alone cause obviously he doesn't want to talk to me, it hurts a lot cause I have or had strong feelings for him, and I control them, its not like I show it to hm, I'm so confused to why he is acting this way now towards me, we have been great friends and I've met his mom etc and now this?

I have him on Facebook but sometimes I want to delete him, cause when I see he has a new girl as a friend on fcb I get jealous, but deleting him would make me seem like a psyco and needy, I have to pretend I don't care...

Basically how do I get over this.. Been 2 months now and I'm trying to forget him but its hard...

We were so close...and after last date wich went great I don't know what went wrong... Heeeeelp

Most Helpful Guy

• Only thing you can do is delete him then forget him. If you don't it may be a long time before you are over him.

Deleting him will not make you look psycho or needy. As of now you aren't friends so why keep people you don't talk to. Just get rid of him & move on to better things.

What Guys Said 2

• Do things that make you happy, don't focus on him!

• Just delete him and forget him for your mental health

What Girls Said 3

• You don't have to delete him just hide him from your news feed so you don't have to be tormented w all his posts and stuff:)

• You're part of the drama.. delete him

• I think the first step is to delete him on Facebook.. try it

• bad idea cause I don't want to start drama out of nowhere..