How would feel about dating a girl who totally disses the friends you hang out with, calling them gay, ugly, whor-ish, useless and calling you dumb...

would you still go after her? thoughts please!

what if she had a reason for it? what if you hurt her, I guess it's just an immature way of her dealing with her prob?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, I wouldn't go after her. and even if she did have a reason for it, as you said, its an immature way of dealing with the problem. key word there being immature. I don't mess with girls who play games or act immature like that.

the single most important quality in a companion human being, whether as a friend or a lover, is intelligence. that kind of reaction shows a lack of it. so not only would she be someone I wouldn't go after, but she's someone I wouldn't want to associate with at all. I wouldn't want her in my life, period.

What Guys Said 7

• Of course, I would chase her to the ends of the earth! ... NOT!

If she has no respect for me or my friends why should I even be interested in her? And the things girls say can really hurt a guy. Useless, and dumb? Why would you say that? Men take things very personal when a girl says them.

And calling people names is such a childish way to deal with your problems. Just because I'm mad I'm not going to call a girl that I like a filthy whore, or anything mean. Maybe a heartless bitch if she is.

I would ask her why she is being that way. And ask her to stop. If she kept being an ass about it, she's out of my life period. No more chances.

I would just leave, no revenge, no regrets, just leave her there on her arrogant rude ass.

• Nope I would stay as far away from her as possible. That's definitely a deal breaker

• I would find it unattractive and probably would start disliking her over time. Even if I do go out with her I don't think it would prosper. It would just end bad.

• She'd havta get checked quick- ya don't call MY friends manes and expect me to still hang with you... This girl is a retard you dnt need in your life. Take this crappy person and put them outta ur life for good!

• ud have to let him know that you mean it out of the funnest way possible, otherwise it can be pretty hurtful, if you did mean it in a hurtful way, then no I wouldn't date ya

• Hell no. She should be supportive of me and my friends. And if she had a reason for it, two wrongs don't make a right, ever.

• Id find something to diss her in front of her friends. Something that would make her feel bad because I believe in an eye for an eye. Nobody disses my friends.

What Girls Said 3

• theres no reason to be mean about other people that's jsut a fact of life and I defintly wouldn't go out with a guy like that so I doubt a guy would go out with a girl like that

• that's definitely a no no

• Why would anyone want to date a girl like that? If she was hurt by the guy, then take it up with him don't diss his friends that's lame as hell.