Girls/Guys who read a text and forget/dont reply.

Say you told your crush you like them and the feeling is mutual. At first you might text them back within minutes. Having this habit, if they texted you say; "hey, are you busy?" or "can I give you call? :)" would you read it and forget to reply to them? Or would you go out of your way to text them back even a yes or no. If not, why would you talk to them when you see each-other in person (work,school,friends)as if you never got a text and then talk to them like you usually do, maybe even flirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be busy, could have forgot to text back. not really a big deal

What Girls Said 3

• maybe they felt uncomfortable with calling. some people aren't good at being chased. You might have to let them chase you instead.

• When I'm in the middle of something I tend to forget to text people, even simple yes/no answers. It's like, oh I want to text them, but I put the phone down for a second, get distracted and hours later I realize I should have texted someone. When I notice it I just send a 'sorry, forgot to reply' text (but at this point everyone is used to it). or tell them personally if I meet them later.

• I usually go out of my way. Always have..

What Guys Said 0