Do guys get offended if a girl with a boyfriend doesn't text you back?

Guys text me to hangout occasionally and I don't know why cause its clearly stated on my fb that I have a boyfriend and I never text them first. I use to respond and tell them, and say that I was busy/at boyfriends house but they just keep texting me asking to hangout. I love my boyfriend and tell him when these guys text me its not my fault but its still annoying to him when I text them back. So recently I've just stopped responding to there messages. I don't mean to come off as a bitch but I don't know what to say. What the least offensive way to get these guys to piss off?

okay coolguy1989 you didn't have to block me, freaking instigator lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think the same thing goes for both genders. Sorry I'm going to use you for an example, It won't be rude, I promise.

You're attractive, You have a boyfriend, They probably like you and waiting for your boyfriend to make a mistake so they can slide right in and make a move that might earn themselves a point.

Example, You two get into a heated argument, You're upset, they call to check up on you, they cheer you up, they think they have a chance of either dating you or hooking up with you.

Of course that's false but girls do the same thing with men, So its not only guys, My best advice is to probably avoid them for awhile if they can't take a hint or talk about your boyfriend with the guys who you think might like you, I guarantee, they will either A) Back off and accept the reality, OR B) Just accept it.

What Guys Said 4

• Make yourself clear with those guys along the lines of -

"I'm with someone else and I just want to be casual friends with you and nothing else..so better leave at that :) "

• You're doing the right thing. You have no obligation to answer them.

• say "sure we can hangout...i'll bring my boyfriend with me and you can bring a friend"

• The question is, why do you talk to other men, if you indeed "have a boyfriend" like you say

• If you read it then you notice I say I don't talk to them. There just guys I know from work, Facebook, going out that kinda thing.

• ...or someone who's too dumb to actually answer my question

• Why can't she? Its not like the Muslim culture were the wives of men can't do anything without their husbands permission, Its one of her basic human civil rights, Freedom of Speech And Freedom of choice.

What Girls Said 3

• Who cares about offending them? They and their feelings shouldn't matter.its not like they have noble intentions anyway

• Their feelings don't matter I just don't want to be rude. But I guess I just keep ignoring them, I can't make it anymore clear then say I am at my boyfriends house lol

• you don't really have to care, they aren't your problem.. ignore them.. by contacting you they were taking that risk of you ignoring them, not your responsibility

• yea you don't have to respond, change your number even if they bother you too much.

• Blocking them seems so extreme cause one them is someone I'd like to be just friends with but if it comes down too it that is a decent suggestion.