What would you do if you found out your boyfriend of over a year cheated on you a day after you started dating?

So much time has passed and you are both in love and he would never do that now. Would you make it a big deal, break up, or get over it? My boyfriend didn't do this but we were talking about it... he didn't think it was break up worthy because his feeling were not as strong as the present. I thought it would have been a very big deal because he wouldn't be the person I thought he was. What do you think? Comments welcome:)

• Break up
  • Not a big deal

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd punish him, make him rub my feet, make him do a bunch of cleaning around the house, not sleep with him for a long time, things like that. I's not worth breaking up over but definitely something that needs to be dealt with in my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• Break up. Never trust them again. F***cheaters. Cheaters should be branded with something permanent so everyone knows they are cheating no good f***tards.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd let it go. Don't cry over spilled milk. If he's not cheating on you now, and is madly in love with you, let it go and just move on.

• I'd break up with him.

• It would hurt a lot and probably cause a few issues for a while, but it wouldn't be a reason to break up if the relationship was otherwise good/healthy.

• dating scene and being involved with each other is dependent on trust factor. and if your partner had being cheating you in past just because his feelings were not strong it is better to leave him. since he never had been loyal...