Why do girls date guys with earrings?

Seriously, it is really gay and these guys usually think they are so cool when they really are not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I date the guy, not the jewellery...

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like neither earrings, necklaces nor tattoos too.

It screams "this's a bad guy". lol

Although it's not necessary he's bad.

But it's like a first impression I get when I see it,

and it makes me stay away from them. xD

No offence.

• Did you really have to put "it's really gay" in your question?

Obviously just because you think so doesn't mean others do.

I'd date a guy with or without the earrings. Just because he chooses to wear them doesn't mean anything.

• Hagas lo mismo why no sufras.

Gauges are hot anyway! I think they are so cool, I don't think these guys care for what you think, in the end they are getting some from the girls you want.

• itts not gay ..

• You're a hater.girls don't tend to like negative guys who sit around judging other guys who can get the girls they wish they had.not attractive at all

• Some guys with earrings can be the sweetest guys ever. Not all but some.

• well I definitely don't date guys who go around saying "its so gay to do this." so don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 4

• As a man, why do you care about how another man choses of dress himself? And if these guys are so "uncool" then why do you see them dating girls...while you are apparently single?

• They like pirates.

They go for eye patches too, if you're too much of a wuss to get a piece of metal through your ear.

• I've had my ears pierced since I was 16... girls are indifferent to earrings on guys - I only wear diamond studs and they look really nice.

• Why are we going down to smaller and smaller details to frame people? I mean how big is an earring? Why is it so damn important?