How do you get a girl who's already dating someone else?

The question is simple . I really like this girl at work and we hang out everyday at work . I want to ask her out , but she's already dating someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to wait until she is single, then ask her out. The odds of her saying no are high when she's in a relationship. Plus do you really want to be responsible for breaking up a relationship? Not only is it messy, but someone is going to get hurt (could even be you). If her relationship doesn't work out, then you have a clear shot.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her

• You don't.

Not all women are the same, but I know it really annoys me when a guy makes a move when he knows I'm seeing someone, and therefore disrespects my relationship. Chances are it will only end badly, especially if it makes her feel awkward. If you really like her, wait to see if they breakup and try when she's single. Don't be THAT guy though.

• You don't. You respect the fact that she is already taken and happy in another relationship and you move on. Sorry, the answer is harsh but it's the blunt truth.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her out. If she's exclusive she'll tell you. You gotta accept it if she is...at least until he screws up and she dumps him. Then it's game on. :-)

• listen to all the girls. they are right. you don't ask out a girl that's already dating someone else. its disrespectful to her relationship, and would you really want to date a girl that will cheat on her boyfriend? put yourself in his shoes.