How can a girl explain to a guy she's not going to be his booty call?

Last night I went to a club and a guy came up to us and started dancing with me. He was pretty touchy but I made sure his hands didn't go too far. Eventually he sat down and sat me on his leg and we talked for a little. Then he invited me to hang out with him and I don't go back to guy's houses right away and I have things to do because I'm going on vacation soon, so I told him I couldn't. We exchanged numbers and he texted me all night. He kept asking if I was looking for drinks and still wanted to party, etc. I could tell he was really drunk because the convo kept going in circles. He also invited me over to his place in a few days because his friend was having a birthday, except I'll be gone.

Now, he wants to see me before I leave and this morning, he texted saying he was going to take a nap before I went over to his place. I told him or if we meet up somewhere (I'm not going to some random guys house by myself) and he said "yes that too!".

He seems like a cool guy and obviously he just wants a booty call, so how can I tell him that I'm not meeting at his house and I'm not sleeping with him (I'm not that kind of girl) but I'm interested in hanging out with him more outside of his house if he's interested too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, here's where you're making your mistake.

You know he just wants a booty call, but you're thinking you want more than that, so now you're going to try to find a way to make things work the way you want them to.

But he just wants a booty call.

Do yourself a favor, and don't bother trying to mold this guy into what you want. It's not going to work. It never works.

What Guys Said 4

• Just say 'No' after meeting at Starbucks or MacDonalds.

• The phrase "No Thanks" comes to mind.

• Don't meet guys in clubs.

• Stop talking to him. Or tell him directly that you're not looking to be a booty call.

What Girls Said 3

• lol, damn he's desperate! He is really trying hard to get layed.

Tell him "I'm nobody's booty call. If that's the kind of girl you want, you're wasting your time."

It's something I always mention when I meet a guy in the club because a lot of them just want to get laid.

• tell him straight up that you are not going to his house and you are not a bootycall girl

• It's exactly what I was worrying about. Asking to meet at odd hours, squeezing me in rather than inviting me properly -- perhaps EXPECTING, not ASKING...

You have to nip that sort of tendency before it's too late. Say it just like that...