How do you keep him interested?

How do you keep him interested! K so we broke up over such a silly reason and now a few months have gone by And he's texting me asking how I am blah blah blah! Pretty sure he's repaying our amazing moments in his mind and misses me. We had a really good thing going and well it ended so strange! We both were kind of like what happened? We realized we just took things too fast and agreed we should have gone slower. But all in alll it was a good break up. We didn't talk for months and now we sort of are. (whenever he texts me)

Now I'm not sure what to do. I kind of want to see where it goes but I'm nervous he's going to not stay interested. I don't want something serious with him again! I more just wanna have a light thing with him And randomly have amazing sex! So dudess I think I'm on the right path but I need help on keeping him interested and seeing how far I can play hard to get without making him move on!

What Guys Said 1

• "more just wanna have a light thing with him And randomly have amazing sex"...u answered your own question

What Girls Said 0