Hardly talking and mad at me for a week, says he doesn't want to break up?

our fight was dumb. he cancelled dinner plans with my parents to help our chuch band out. he felt he couldn't tell me because I'd be mad he did that instead of eating with my parents so he didn't tell me. I still expected him to come over and just hang out. I got off work that day and called him. I wasn't aware he was loading the equipment and he answered the phone and said he was busy and hung up. I got mad and sent him a message asking where he was. he never answered and 2 hours later I was aggravated and sent another message saying I was mad and that he better tell me where he was and explain himself for hanging up on me. right before I went to sleep I called him and he answered, he told me where he'd been and I remembered about the church which I thought was next weekend. needless to say he was furious at me for texting him a mean text message. I did over react, but he made it out in his mind that I was mad at him for helping the church instead of seeing me. I tried telling him that's not why I was mad, I just didn't know where he was and he could have told me he was doing that and it would have never happened. any way its a week later and he has barely talked to me. last time I talked to him he said he just didn't want to see me because he was still mad. he's never done this before so I was thinking it was something he wouldn't get over so I asked him if we should break up he said no he didn't want that. but that was a few days ago and he hasn't talked to me since. is this normal to have these long drawn out fights and hardly talking but still expecting me to be his girlfriend when he gets is panties out his butt? I don't like this at all and told him that but he had nothing to say. any guys ever do this, or should I end our year and a half relationship?

he broke up with me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Haha that 3rd to last line was funny. No you shouldn't break up over a misunderstanding. What you should do is tell him, I understand that you are mad but I feel we were and still are miscommunicating. Why don't you tell me what is really bothering you and I'll do the same. I want to understand so we can fix this. I love you and I don't want to fight anymore.

• i tried that, he said there's nothing I could do he just need to "silently rejuvanate" but frickin Christmas is coming up and I don't want to spend our second Christmas and new years like this. I told him this also. didn't change. I'm still mad too about him not telling me but I'm over it. its making me mad now. its the stupidest thing ever.

• He's being a baby, no offense. The best thing would most likely be to just leave him alone. Me personally, I would tell him " I regret what happened, but this is ridiculous. I thought you were different, but I don't understand why you're acting like this. I'm over what happened, it wasn't a big deal. Talk to me when your not angry anymore, because I'm done dealing with this " then leave him alone

• i said those exact words almost. and didn't hear from him for 3 days...then I called him thinking I should break up with him...3 days is not our norm. that's when I summoned up the courage to ask if he wanted to just never talk again and we should break up. he said no, but 2 days later he hasn't said anything else.

• I'm sorry to hear that! I wish you the best, and I hope you find closure and healing.

• i shouldn't be shocked but I am. he told me up until the day before I need to be secure about our relationship and he was not like the other guys. I just don't know why

• Sometimes people say things like that because they aren't sure that they want to break up yet, or they don't want to alert you to it yet. I'm sorry. In these types of situations a quote from one of my favorite books comes to mind "sometimes things have to go wrong to go right" - Acheron, Sherilyn Kenyon. You never know what's around the corner! If you ever need anything else, feel free to friend me. I'm sorry everything turned out like that.