Ex signed up to a dating site straight after dumping me

My ex and me had been together 2 years. He broke up with me like 3 weeks ago, I was pretty cut up. After about a day I just had a notion if he may have signed back up to the dating site we met on. I had no intentions in joining but you can still view members as a guest, and I found him on there! I was so shocked and hurt he could do something like that. He put that he didn't want a relationship so I know what everyone is gonna say - that he wants to shag other girls to get over me. But his friend told me that my ex still has feelings for me, so I don't know why he is doing this. I can't get over my feelings for him and I don't want to date anyone else. I just want to know does this definitely mean the end?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry your upset. I bet he does have feelings for you after being with you for 2 years, but it sounds like he's made the decision to move on. I would take the advice of "what ever will be will be" or "don't cry over spilled milk." There's no sense in worrying about what will happen with him. You won't change it and you will only feel worse. I hope that helps :)

What Guys Said 3

• I fhe ddoes something like that, I wonder if there was ever even a beginning! He doesn't seem to miss you at all!

Make up a fake profile, a 5-10 Russian model in a leather mini, and see if he will make a play for her. You might as well have a laugh to ease the pain!

• Its a strong sign of moving on.

• He's your ex. You two are no longer dating. He can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants.

• I know this. I just don't understand why he is doing this when he still has feelings, and we were in such a serious relationship :/

• He could have lost his feelings over time and the relationship just now ended. He might be trying to get with other women to either forget about you or to move on himself.

Stop obsessing over your ex and live your own life. Crying over him moving on is doing absolutely nothing for you.

What Girls Said 3

• He is probably just trying to get over you. I certainly doesn't mean he doesn't love you. A lot of proplr after breaking up with someone will go out and try and find a rebound to help overcome the pain of the break up.And he might just be looking for sex since he wouldn't be getting it from yo anymore.

• he's not really that bothered about sex though. We were trying to make things work and I still wanted him its not like he has no other option, I just don't know why he wants to find someone else as he said he needed time alone to figure himself out.

• Doesn't mean the end . Me and my boyfriend went through the same thing. Yes dating website and all. Try to win him back and get back in his life. Make him fall in love all over again! But don't confront him about it. He has every right to be on it because he is in deed single. Have hope! Tell him you want him back! That's what I did. I'm as happy as could be! We are trying to get pregnant and married! Best of luck. :)

• Yes but isn't it important to keep no contact for at least a while? Why did you both go on a dating website anyway? I am just trying to understand it :/ How long did it take for you 2 to get back together?

• I text him last saying I wanted to make it work though and he hasn't text me back since, so I don't want to pressurise him more by telling him. He knows I love him. After all he was the one that dumped me because I didn't want to go on a break and invaded his personal time

• We were just two good hearted people trying to find love. I personally was just trying to find a good man. I honestly feel that if I wouldn't have put myself and my feelings out there I wouldn't have him today. If he indeed told you he wanted space then do that for him . it is important you talk to him or he will think you don't care and he'll end up finding someone new possibly

It took him two months to ask me to be his girlfriend again. it took only about 3 weeks for us?to act like a coupl

• I saw your replies late! You did good with telling him. Now try to be his friend! Friendship always fumes before a relationship. Best of luck! Hope he replies =)

• but he text me saying he wanted nothing more to do with me :( I don't think he even wants to keep a friendship with me :/

• He night be mad over something you did.. Give him space for now. Sorry to hear that hopefully he gets over it soon...