Dating a person after the break-up?

Are you more likely to date a a person if they got dumped or if they dumped someone. Does it make a difference? Reason? Why or why not.

Girls can answer too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably be more willing to date a guy who dumped someone. If my guy got dumped by someone, I couldn't help but think at the back of my mind that he still may have feelings for her. If he had dumped someone on the other hand, it shows his dominant side as he knows what he wants and doesn't just hang about in a relationship he's not particularly enjoying for the sake of it like some guys do.

What Guys Said 3

• No... I would try to make them stable rather then dating them because they're already broken inside and most people can't able to control their emotions and seem desperate after a break up..so it'll be good after they get their self-esteem back... so they can able to love someone again.. ^_^

• Yes...i will date...but always keep an eye and an option open for myself...and once it becomes clear about relationship ...we can go ahead...and get laid!

Thnx

• I don't think so, everyone has their own history but for each case it doesn't really define them as a person.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's recent, I'd rather date someone who dumped someone. I don't want to be rebound. If it's been a couple months, it doesn't matter to me unless it's clear that they're not over it.

• I just take this on a case by case basis-- all breakups are such individual situations, it's kind of silly to generalize.