• Ask
  • myTake

Is he trying to avoid me?

I met this guy and I've known him for about six weeks. We met up around three times. The second time I met up with him he said he would be busy at... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• i met a girl at my university 2 months ago and I am pretty sure that she is in the same situation like you. I was the one who approached her first because she is very cute and I wanted to know her better with the intention to date her :p .But she turn me off. Let me tell you a secret about boys. Its a big turn off for boys when a girl over show interest for them especially at the beginning of the dating game.Because this type of girls always appear to have a boring face, or not knowing what to do with their life. We like girls who play hard to get .We like to chase for the girls and f*** them. It's a very big turn on for us. I don't know that boy but I'm pretty sure that he is in this situation now. Believe me, if he really wanted o be with you,he will dump everything he is doing to be with you.

• I guess so it's just seems weird though, I thought I did everything right like making sure I didn't bug him and come across as to clingy. I did think usually guys would drop everything to be with the girl they wanted to date,but he always came across as different. All I'm doing is sit and wait because tbh when I've left him to it,he would always eventually message me,but you'll probably right.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!