This guy stood me up and I'm PISSED, what should I do?

he even texted me to make sure he had the day right and re asked for my number because he got a new phone. We were supposed to go on our first date today. Nothing from him. I see him on Facebook, I decided to text him and say hey what's up? nothing. and he was on fb chat all day. I didn't want to text him and fb chat him. I thought a text was enough. He completly blew me off. Should I Just remove him from my Facebook

Nothing happened to him, he is fine. I did nothing to deserve this. I was never bugging him like crazy. I was just a nice person who showed mutual interest and he just doesn't get back to me. I must read door mat? I know he was at a party yesterday.. but still that does not clear him of anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the male world of dating, now you know what we go through all the time. I've been blown off by so many girls, it isn't even funny. Most girls in their 20's have so many options that they act like complete a**holes, just like this guy did to you. Now that you're older, guys have more options than when you were younger, so the bad behavior is greater. Not saying it is right, but women are huge flakes as well, especially during your peak attractiveness. If he doesn't reply back and apologize or give some good reason for not being in contact, then delete him within the next 48 hours, and know how most men feel.

• Im actually 21. I can't change my age and he is 20. I'm deleting him in the next hour I'm so pissed. He went out of his way to get my number, and find me- and then he treats me like this. it so rude. It's like I'm a game.

• Girl, I've been blown off three times in this last year by girls your age. You'll never have to deal with half of the problems of getting blown off compared to guys will. Hopefully it was a good learning experience and if you missed any signs of him being trouble before, you'll be able to use that to screen out future guys who aren't really that interested in you.

What Guys Said 3

• its probably just a game to him, pick up girls for fun.

• K I L L H I M

• He's a d***head. Delete him.

What Girls Said 1

• Blow him off like he did you. When he tries to contact you again, believe me, he will..don't respond to him. You should be finished with him, no more him in your life

• he is full of sh*t I'm still mad and it been more than 2 hours lol. Ideserve better to bad he didn't see my worth.