My guy "friend" won't return my texts?

This penpal guy that I have been talking to will not return my texts. He would text me every Single Day. Many Times during the day too. He hasn't returned my texts. I hope that he didn't die. I feel completely and utterly terrible.

We both confessed our love for each other. He would always tell me that he loved me. And I recently would tell him too.

IT has been two days and he has not texted me. That is not like him at all. I have no other way of getting a hold of him because he lives in another country.

Please don't judge. I just feel bad because my birthday is tomorrow and he still hasn't texted me. The last conversation was nice too.

Most Helpful Girl

• what was the last convo? And why would he die? I mean, everyone dies, but what makes you think this?

-love Sosa

• I don't know if he died or not. Maybe I am freaking out because I am on my period :'(

But the last convo:

He was working and I said Babe I love you.

He said I love you too

Then I told him that I wasn't feeling good and sad because of the problems that have been going on in my family.

Then he was comforting me.

ETC... :(

• Lol I am too, perhaps he's overwhelmed with work or the holidays?

-love Sosa

• Thank you. That is not like him though.

But perhaps.

Also, maybe he accidentally dropped or broke his phone or something.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0