• Ask
  • myTake

Is it possible for us to get back together?

My now ex boyfriend and I dated for 3weeks, he felt smothered by me and discontinued the relationship. This relationship was via Xbox and live and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He doesn't have any big feelings for you, let alone all those butterfly-special feelings you have for him. Giving too much importance for this feeble relationship is not worth it. Move on. He's just not interested in you. Perhaps, he might come back to you, when his life sucks or he's dying of boredom. So it's better you never contact him again.

• I could kind of tell he wasn't that interested in me, and it's not butterfly feelings it's that feeling that makes you smile and helps when things don't go right, just his presence made me feel warm, I noticed changes in myself, I was happy with my life and everyday I could sleep contently, but I guess despite whatever he said, he never did have feelings for me, sounds a bit harsh but he is still an amazing person and I'm not heartless so I wish him all the best..I guess he could do better(:

What Guys Said 3

• any is possible :)

• Thanks for the encouragement but I don't think he wants to know. he avoids me like the plsgue so I can clarify he just isn't interested. it hurts because I cared a great deal for him and thought we had something but I guess not. Now I move on although I fail to see how anyone will love me...im sorry I'm not very confident in myself. after this break up its been hard to come to terms with myself

• Show Older
    • Lol your funny, I am not 'fine' ha ha but that is very generous of you to say, and no-one likes me, I don't like to show off myself because well there's nothing to show xD and I doubt someone will be attracted to me, quite weird in ways :$

• no problem

• oh girl, after the first sentence I stopped reading, if the extent of your "relationship" is XBOX live and text messages, and you've only met him once, and live in different countries well him needing "space" how much more space can one get really. get outside and get off the XBOX there are plenty of dudes out there.

• Well that's not true we actually do know each other and have met, but because of distance we could only have a relationship online, we've been good friends for 2years and recently he thought we'd take it further, I think the problem was I wasn't there for him, as in with him, so he only got messages of text so was there anything to work with in the first place? I play games yes but I have a life xD I just seem to attract those who want a mature relationship and I'm not like that, so not much luck

What Girls Said 2

• It's possible.. just give him a little space.

• I don't know if it is possible and I suppose I can only just get on with my life, for now and hope for the best. I'm going to uni anyways so a relationship probably wouldn't be a good choice. Also we broke up on 26th Nov so I think it's more than over haha. But thank you for your input, I appreciate it. c:Merry Christmas 2hrs to go! :D

• I wouldn't have thought so... Really the best you could have done was sent one message and let him miss you... Really all you can do now is disconnect yourself from him. In reality ask yourself this would it have ever worked? You are in different countries you have to be realistic. It sounds like you require closure. Write him a letter telling him what the relationship and friendship meant to you and how his sudden silence hurt you. Agree with him that the breakup was for the best. Trust me on this it will catch him off guard. Spend dome time doing things for you and keep yourself distracted.

• Hi thanks for your answer, I appreciate your honesty, I see now that it was my fault, I should of left him alone, you know what people say 'absence of love makes the heart grow fonder'. I wrote him a letter but I think he's moved on, therefore still giving me silence, but again thanks and now I'll just get on with my life(: ...well I can try