Do guys do this?? or did this guy die or something??

I have known this guy for almost a month now. He would text me EVERY day. Now he hasn't texted me for two days.

I am honestly very worried about him.

He texted me with a little winky face and other things. It is cool. HAHA

Most Helpful Guy

• The most likely explanations are that he's either busy or found someone else. Don't spam his inbox. Send him a message asking him "what's up?", but don't message any further till he gets back in touch. The ball is in his court after that.

• Too late for that... anyways.

He said that he was falling in love with me.

Also, he would text me at work all the time.

• Okay thanks.

• You're welcome.

What Guys Said 1

• text him asking "are you still alive?"

• so does that mean he's alive?

• :P

I was a bit dramatic. but it was that time of the month.. you know.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with digital saint. He's probably lost interest. You've message him, leave if now and see if he responds. If he does, all good, back on. If not, assume he's lost interest and I wouldn't try to contact him again.

I know it sucks, I had the same thing happy about 3 weeks ago. It sucked a bit at the time but looking back on it, he wasn't really the right type of guy for me and I'm seeing someone more suited now, so I hope it works out well for you too :)