She pushes my hand away why when I try to reach up her leg

we've been dating for 6 mths, she is 27 I am 28. we have never kissed or touched anyone until recently. we were in the cinema and she enjoys kissing me and me feeling her boobs, I like rubbing her inner thighs and moving further up but after a short while she pushes away by hand when I try to reach in for her crotch area. This is done over her jeans however. why does she push away my hand?

how do I know if she likes it. I want to really turn her on, maybe she likes it a lot.. I don't want to stop doing it and deprive her from enjoyment
wow so many responses.. OK so she let me do the same in the car without problem. maybe cinema was too public. I asked, she said she liked it, so a lot of you guys were wrong. it is always best to ask the girl yourself if you are not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not that kind of girl. Yoou can only feel her up in public to a limited extent.

All girls have their standards, you know, their rules for public and pubic behavior.

• best answer. short, to the point, and not insulting

• Thaks for the compliemtn rubyjean! I agree!

• Best Answer! She has rules about public behavior..in the car, it's private...

What Girls Said 33

• honestly I would just talk to her about it.

ask her what her fears are or what it is she wants.

after 6 months of being with someone I don't feel like that is normal.

• I had a guy I was seeing do that when we were in the car, or at the casino, or wherever. I personally think its pretty tacky. I'm assuming you tow haven't had sex yet? of that's so then yes she's pushing your hand away because she doesn't want you to do that.

Personally I think its tacky and not much of a gentlemanly thing to do, and its a real turn off when the guy keeps trying to do it even though youve pushed him away.

• Its probable that she is not willing for you to cross that boundry just yet.Usually when guys get to touch the southern region,its welcoming the probability of sex in the very near future.It doesn't seem like she is ready for that.

• @Update:

If she is pushing you away,CLEARLY she is uncomfortable.

• Boundarie*

• @Update:

...whatever.

• Because she doesn't want you to or feels uncomfortable.

Do it somewhere private. Ask her if she's OK with it as you do it. It shows you as considerate to her feelings, she's more likely to open up to you and if she says no you can find out the reason.

• Well, as I am a self respecting lady I wouldn't let anyone bang me in a theatre... Maybe that's it.

You need to respect that and not do it. Maybe she just wants to do that stuff in private where it should be done.

As the potential person sitting next to you, I don't want to see that!

More from Girls
28

What Guys Said 5

• She simply wasn't comfortable being THAT sexual in public. Going for the crotch was crossing her boundary for that situation.

At least know you learned something about her! :-D

• 1. Congratulations on getting a girlfriend

2. Why is your age different from your profile age range?

3. So how did you guys meet? Any tips?

• The world needs more people like you

And no I'm not trying to be sarcastic

• Ask her.

• She wants you to stop. Maybe you have to make a point of not going that far. If she actually desires you, and her hangups aren't too severe, then by holding back a little will probably cause her to want it more, and eventually you can get past whatever the barrier is.

That said, respecting boundaries is one thing, but it sounds like you've been dating someone for *six months* with the expectation of sex (quite reasonable), and it just hasn't happened. She's not being fair to you. If you aren't both consciously waiting for some future date, and she isn't ready, you need to understand that she's had way, way, way more time than most people need to get comfortable with another person, to say nothing of the 15 or so years she had before meeting you.

Unfortunately, as a very late bloomer, I'm speaking from experience: having waited this long yourself, you have an uphill battle in front of you. It takes a while to get over the anxiety surrounding sex, and then you have to spend time getting good at it. On the surface it seems like someone who's going through the same things as you is a valuable find because you can get through it together. But it's also possible that throwing another person into the mix who, for one reason another, managed to make it to late adulthood without having sex, is going to further complicate everything.

There are many women out there who will like you for you, and the good ones, when you tell them you are inexperienced, will say, "then let's fix that."

• @ she's had way, way, way more time than most people need to get comfortable with another person,

#1 bullsh*t. everyone is different. if he can't respect that he can move on. she's not being unfair.

#2. he has not TALKED. she's not being unreasonable, nor is he being reasonable. there's been no DISCUSSION.

#3 'late bloome' ill give you a tip. everyone is different.,. if you don't discuss your needs openly its no ones fault but yours.

#4. in relationship accountability is WAY more valuable then luck.

• ur a jerk... everything you said is bullsh*t... if you really love someone then you wait for sex... sex is a bonus in a relationship...

• I misread the question. They seem sexually active. But if not, how am I wrong for saying 6 months is a long time to date without physical intimacy? If it works for a couple, then that's great, but it's longer than usual.

I've been on her end of it; I've waited and shied away. It's grounds for dumping. Guys rarely get to say wait, because there's more in line who started early & are more confident.

Still, I dream of living in a world where one could go at their own pace & not be judged.