When should I text him?

I work at a bar as a cocktail waitress it's very rarely I give out my number or go out of my way to tell a customer I think they are cute. Because I get hit on a lot and sometimes by people I wish I wasn't being hit on. But tonight at work I wrote on a receipt that I thought they were cute and when he was signing for his ticket he made a point to come find me and hand it back. He left his number on there so I'm wondering when I should contact him. I was thinking of waiting a few days but I would like to get someone else's opinion. I also thought about calling but I don't know if that's "out of style" with it being 2012

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him a call, 2 days after around about the same time he came to your job that way he's more likely to not be busy and pickup the phone. Remember, he gave you his number he'll pretty much be waiting for it to ring.

• Do you think I should call before or after Christmas?

• You have a good point, I forgot about Christmas. I'd say after Christmas, Wednesday.

What Guys Said 2

• Send a text saying, "Hi, I have your number in my phone but for some reason there's no name of contact." let him know who you are and where you work in the text, this should spur him on to text back, and the rest should become history,x

• Text him when you have something to tell him. Call him when you feel like talking to him. Don't make things complicated.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you call him back? how did it go?