Is it generally a good thing?

When a girl doesn't respond to your text for a couple of days and when you send her a message on Facebook or something and she says , I know you've been texting me, I'm sorry I haven't replied I've just been really busy! Is this generally a good thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the girl a lot. If it happens once or twice and she still keeps talking to you and initiating contact, I wouldn't think much of it. But if she hardly ever responds and has all these excuses for not responding, then she's definitely not interested. If she keeps doing it, she's not into it.

What Girls Said 2

• No. If I like a guy I text back right away regardless of how busy I am.

When I study I turn my ringer off so I don't know if I get texts but I do check a few times a day and will respond regardless of how busy I am.

• A couple of days is way too long to not respond to a text. If I'm into a guy, no matter how busy I am, I'll make sure I respond that day at least, if I'm not able to answer right away.

What Guys Said 2

• it's not a bad thing, some girls just need their time, don't pressure them, and some people are moving away from using Facebook, and if you're not dating well then it's not a horrible thing at all.

• She must be extremely busy to not have time to text back, and if she were interested in you, even being super busy, she would find time to reply, sorry dude not a good thing at all