How to chase a girl responsibly?

what crosses the line to be too clingy or a stalker, what does it mean when a girl ignores texts every now and then? its like I have to text her again for her to figure out that I asked it what is she just trying to be annoying or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to text only once and in the event that you do manage to strike up a conversation make sure you keep it short and sweet/flirtatious. As for her ignoring your texts, it's actually possible that she never received the messages. Or she was simply busy. Whatever the case, I wouldn't try to bring it up again unless it's an important text (for instance, if you guys were planning on going somewhere on that very same day).

What Girls Said 1

• she may also not be as obsessive about testing as people generally are. people think too much about texting these days. she could just be forgetting and not paying attention to texting people back and forth as most younger people do. just another reason tho, there could be other causes

What Guys Said 2

• im glad I'm not the only one.. it's one of the worst parts of me, but I can't help it. I think it's when you take things too fast.

the girl I like was so into me, blushing and being shy and that.

then, I didn't even flirt with her THAT much, I just tried to make sure she didn't have any doubts(flirting not actually saying it). I ask her out; she says she's "busy".

im just going to have to change my approach next time I meet someone.

• dont chase a girl...thats their job. Girls love to chase. You gotta plant that seed in their head, dog. A lasting memory...