Would a redneck date a black girl?

i just love the country guy that fish,hunts,has the pumped up trucks and have good jobs.i am black and have never dated a black guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well those qualities make a guy an outdoors guy, not a redneck, in my opinion at least. As for your question, I'd say the stereotypical view sees "rednecks" as predominantly prefering white to people of any other decend, so I'd say most of the stereotypical "rednecks" would not consider dating you, so "getting" one would most likely be difficult, though not impossible.

• i like their bodies to but anyways you probably right.well in other words I'm looking for a nice country guy.

• Then I don't exactly see your ancestry being a problem.

• Thanks ill keep that in mind

What Guys Said 1

• your a girl, so I don't see any ideas why not. the only reason what would hold him back was if he had sum traditional values or sumthin that's against interracial dating

What Girls Said 5

• There's a huge difference between a redneck and a country boy.

• I doubt that they are racist usually

• Yeah they would

• It is about personality not race. If he likes you, then he will date you :)

• would you date a black guy if he was a country guy who fished, hunted, had a big truck and a good job?I think you'd have better luck if you looked for a country black guy instead of a redneck.I went to school with a lot of rednecks and they don't date black girls, most of them highly dislike black people in general, and that's putting it nicely...

• i honest don't know because I have never really been interested in black guys but its possible