How to tell you are dating a keeper/good partner. What do you think about this article?

link

It describes how to tell you are dating a keeper/good partner. Do you think this is correct or do you think it does not make any sense?

• This makes sense!
  • It does not make sense.
  • Other/indifferent and I will right below why!
    Vote C

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like the title of that article should be "32 signs that you are NOT dating a douche bag" or "32 things that your significant other should do". Honestly, most of those things should be done by any decent person. I personally don't think that there was anything listed there that could qualify someone as a keeper, but more-so if somebody doesn't do these things then you should probably consider dumping them.

I mean to me "2. They aren’t embarrassed or put out by introducing you to their friends/including you sometimes in their outings." is kinda like a red flag. If someone IS embarrassed to introduce you to your friends (and you've been together for a while, of course) then you might need to find your way out of that relationship.

What Guys Said 0