Going on a date to a bar?

I am going to a bar on a date. what is a drink I should order that I don't sound to girlie but at the same time don't get to drunk off of it...

( I am the type of girl who likes martini's and kamakazees)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just order one drink and sip it slowly. This is important for several reasons. One, you don't run up the guy's tab (assuming you don't already offer to help pay), as guys look down on girls that freeload a lot. Secondly, by only having one drink, you can pace your intake and enjoy it slowly. Third, you won't look like a girl who is out of control and a hardcore drinker, but someone who has respect. Last but not least, if you don't get drunk, you'll be more likely to make sound choices as to whether or not the guy is right for you. Everyone wins.

• so what drink d you think I should get?

• ok so I dotn no any drinks besides long island really so suggestions please

• Get a grasshopper.

What Guys Said 3

• I would go for a drink that has a lower alcohol %, so you have more drink to sip on. I'd go for a glass of wine or a draft beer if I were you. :)

• see how much he plans on drinking. if he's getting sh*tfaced and you want to get sh*tfaced than go for it.

otherwise, get a beer, or maybe a well mixed drink (well meaning the cheapest) that you can just sip

• One shot of Canadian Club, One large glass of Bud.

What Girls Said 2

• How about a wine spritzer?

It's a 'shot' (like a quarter of the glass) of wine, topped with your choice of soda water or lemonade. I personally prefer them with lemonade. It's refreshing, without too much alcohol. And you an have more than one obviously and not have as much booze as a glass of wine :)

• Get a single glass of wine.