How come?

why would this be?

if you asked the guy/girl who they liked over AIM and they're like I'll tell you in person, though you may not know the him or her.

-chris.

Most Helpful Girl

• it might be you.. lol...or ur friend... or another reason is that AIM convos can be tracked back to the person and there is no denying it took place because its right there in 12 point font. I would choose to speak to a person in public because I'm sure they're not recording me or something (i'm paranoid :p) and whatever conversation took place, its between me and the person. the less people involved, the better it is. :p

What Girls Said 4

• I know a couple of people who have said who they liked over AIM and that name got passed around by copy and paste. So it might be that or she likes you and wants to make it more formal. Same reason why guys should ask a girl out in person not online, it seems so much more bold in person. And shows confidence. Hope I helped :]

• If its a girl, it's most likely you. On aim is not a good spot to ask those types of questions because you don't want to tell someone you have feelings for someone on there because then its awkward if they don't like you back or if they do like you back that's not the best place to have the firt move like that.

• are you sure its not you? lol

• Most likely a guy / girl would say they rather tell you in person who they like even tho you might not know him or her because they want to see your reaction or you can turn out to be one of the people that the guy / girl , names.

What Guys Said 0