If you get talking to someone in a club/bar, are you more or less likely to contact them again if you kiss?

If you meet someone on a night out, you spend most the night talking to them or dancing with them. You get their number and you are attracted to them, are you more or less likely to try to contact them again if you kiss or not? Why?

(and if you're in the commenting mood, same question but switch 'kissing' to 'sleeping together', poll bit just for the first question)

• I am more likely to contact them again if we kissed
  • I am less likely to contact them again if we kissed
  • Makes no difference

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it makes no difference. I always aim to contact back the next day.

Some may think "but if you contact so soon, then she'll lost interest".

My rebuttal is simple; I don't want her to forget about me! :-P

What Guys Said 3

• I mean it kind of depends on what you're goals for the night were. If you just wanted to make out (not the typical male M.O.) then you probably wouldn't call. But I would think most guys who get phone numbers in bars will give them a ring.

But if their goal was a one night stand or just a kiss at the bar they probably won't call.

Essentially it depends on what the guys goal for the night was

• The act of kissing doesn't matter to me, it's how she made me feel throughout the night and when she gave me her number whether or not I'd call back.

• I would never sleep with someone who I wasn't monogamous and madly in love with! The kissing part, I can't see kissing someone I just met out at a night club - perhaps I would kiss them at the end of a lovely first date, then yes, of course I would have had to have contact to ask them on the date though wouldn't I? I think my opinion is invalid due to special circumstances.

What Girls Said 7

• It would depend on how I felt about them not if we kissed or not, most kissing in bars happen too fast for it to make a difference to me, sometimes I actually see it as a negative thing but its not really all that important to me.

• The actual kiss does not make a difference, and does not factor in whether or not I want to contact him or not. The reason why is because, I am more concerned about having a relationship with a Man who is reliable and is honorable. I want him to be consistent and a person of his word. So, I will wait a specific amount of time and observe how he interacts with me and or others.

• More likely, because it shows that there was a definite mutual attraction.

• I mean, to have kissed there was probably a connection of some sort, right?

-love Sosa

• i don't hook-up with people at clubs

• i don't like tofool around with strangers and usually at these places I assume it's just for sex. if he contacted me and seemed genuinely interested I'd give it a shot but in a place like that I would be surprised to hear again.

• It makes no difference if we hit it off personality wise.

Although the last time I went out I walked right up to a guy, kissed him, and then told him some crap about how we shouldn't exchange numbers and if we see each other again then we do, if not then it was just a really great kiss with a stranger.