How would you react if the girl kiss you on your first date?

I want to know what do guys think on a girl who kiss a guy on their 1st date. For example, they went for a date and at the end of the date before they parted ways (lets say it was a great date), he's not making any move as if he want to kiss her (maybe shy or scared he will freak her off), so she initiate it by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek/lips. Would you think she's desperate and avoid her afterwards? Or do you like it if she does that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there, lived that. We were both 19 back then and it was better than a quick peck on the cheeks (between friends the quick peck on both cheeks is quite usual here).

We had a good but incomplete, slightly frustrating relationship after that, then drifted apart without undue drama and I have fond souvenirs about her and about our relationship.

I was pleased to see her back in 2012 but now she's a friend: just a hug and the peck on the cheek.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 15

• If we don't kiss on the first date I'd assume there's no chemistry and never call her again.

• It would be welcomed pleasantly, because if a guy is on a date with you, its safe to say he at least sees you as an attractive girl in some shape or form, so going in for a kiss would be very safe to do,x

• I'd kiss her back and ask her for another date. I like women that go after what they want.

• I would love it...

• I'd be shocked. Me? Getting kissed? And then I'd be all smug. In short, there is nothing wrong with a girl who is bold. Nothing at all.

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 0