Does he love me? What could this situation be?

Ive been with this guy for seven months. He asked me to move I with him 2 months ago and I told him ill think about it. In all that he asked me not to leave him. I was was wondering what he Meant. I would usually spend 4-5 days at his house. In all I knew he was making plans to go to his country but I never inquired when he was leaving. In all that he hid the keys 2 day prior to his depature and told me where to find it so I could get in the house. The next day I told him I was leaving to go o my house and I wasn't sure if I was gonna come back that same night. I text him saying I really wanted to come back but it doesn't look possible for the night. So he text me ill see you when I get back then. I messaged him twice after the same night he never responded. The next day I found out he left the country by his friend. I messaged I'm 6 times and no reply from him. I would like to know what could this situation be?

Thank you for your time and honest answers.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• moving in is an economic solution so I wouldn't bother with thathe just wanted the money and the sex sounds likeno more textingor emailor callingjust leave him alone and let him do the workor you'll never knowgot it?he might have another womanhe's busydon't bother him

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!