He said he's into sweet girls and then called me sweet?

Okay, so my guy friend and I were playing 20 questions and I asked him what type of girl he usually goes for. He told me that he likes cute girls that are sweet. And then later on after we got off that subject, I said something and he told me that I was "really sweet :)"

I don't know if this means anything (because I kind of like this guy haha) or if he was just saying it.

We'll usually text each other ALL day and nine times out of ten, he texts me first and wants to make plans to hang out. I don't know if that helps haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah if I'm not into a girl if the text conversation dies I just let it end not keep it going. I do try to make plans with a girl I like I try to hangout with friends but wouldn't do it multiple times a week kinda thing. to the sweet thing would you do that to hint to a guy you like him?

What Guys Said 3

• Haha I just did something similar yesterday with the girl I like

He likes you and want to test your reaction and see if you like him back or not , I think you should tell him indirectly as he did if you like him , if he gets it he will tell you directly

Good Luck :)

• stop texting

thats a ridiculous way to navigate a relationship

no more texting

just talk face to face

ONLY

It doesn't help

• I think if he says he likes a certain type of girl, and then describes you as that type of girl, then that is him indirectly saying that he likes you. It seems to me like he likes you. Maybe try saying something similar back and see if he gets it.

What Girls Said 4

• Usually when a guy tells you you're sweet, he's interested. USUALLY.

• I think he should be interested too. Go for it girl!

• He likes you for sure.

• He's slyly hinting things to u.