Kissing 101... How to know you're a good kisser?

I've only kissed one person back(rejected some boys in the past lol), so I'm not sure if I'm a good kisser or not. When drunk, he usually moans as he kisses me and when sober, I've peeked at him while kissing and he seems pretty into it, so it's safe to say I have a good technique? Lol when it comes to kissing others (since our breakup), I get nervous though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone kisses different just do what you like, if you wanna suck on d bottom lip or top. Swizzle tongues, peck lips, stroke his d with your leg/hand while doing it its okay. Or rub his head do what you like so long as you are enjoying it I bet he will. I have kissed so many guys I have lost count. have fun

What Guys Said 1

• Just take it slow and savor it. A good kiss isn't deep and probing, its more teasing with the lips.

I think the best way to know is if your partner is in sync with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Every guy I have kissed has said I'm a great kisser so I guess they would let you know...