I have never liked a guy this much in my life. Boys/ Girls what would you do??

I like this guy he is 5 years older.

He just got a job where is he surrounded with beautiful girls that bartend in nothing but lingerie. And we have hung out a few times I've stayed over at his 3 times. And he is such a nice, kind guy so easy to talk to we can talk for hours. Anyway I think I have stuffed it up I always see him flirting with girls a work and I guess I get a little bit jealous. And so I text him which was not a very nice message any way I apologized for the text and he replied with let's be friends because your right about two things I'm a nice guy and I'm a player... I haven't seen him for 2 weeks. I don't no what to do. I have never liked a guy this much in my life. I really care about him.

Boys girls tell me what to do!

Should we just be friends?

Should I not talk to him and give up?

Should I just wait till the right guy comes along?

Wahhh

Most Helpful Guy

• He told you he is a player...

Don't let him play you by even agreeing to; "Just Be Friends" DON'T DO IT ANY AT ALL!

Don't talk to him other than to say or better yet, text; "I'm not playing your game PERIOD"

Wait until another comes along.

I'm sorry about Your Heartbreak... But this is what "players" do :(

Take Care and Merry Christmas :)

Sincerely: John

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• damn...this guy just pulled on you what women pull on guys all the time...im...well...im kind of speechless to be honest..

• What you should do is be self-assured. Don't look for his attention or seek his approval. Make him believe that you have something he's missing, be confident. Tell him so. There are a million girls at your rate that can replace you, so if you believe in yourself the most it's better than coming off as desperate.

• Sleep with him if you want, but don't expect much in return.

• If you can't tolerate him being around women like that for his job...it's time to move on. Or...just tell him you like him, and see what happens. The choice is yours

• Leave him, right person will come along.

• If he's a player then forget it. You'll only end up hurt. Wait for the right guy

What Girls Said 1

• He admits he's a player sounds cocky ...i don't know you should keep talking to him and observe him some more, maybe you can taim him yourself ...hes probably is a good guy and all but still trying to be a ladys man..but girl you should already know the game don't let him play you I say this.. if you can't taim him don't claim him ;)

• I think she will only be in for more pain if she even attempts to spend any more time with him in hopes of taming him.

See the definition of tame; To domesticate an animal.

I suggest finding a decent human being unless she is an animal herself.