Girls would you ever text a guy first if you didn't like him at all?

Like I it was your best friend but you had no feelings for him would you still text him first? Or would you only text guys you are interested in?

• Yes I will text guys who I'm not interested in
  • No I will only text guys first who I'm interested in
  • Other/ See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I text everyone.

Okay, not everyone. I have like 4 people that I always text and then when I'm bored sometimes (usually around 6 or 7pm) I just go through my list of numbers and text people (only people that I actually get along with.. not random guys), then if I'm still bored (this is VERY rare) I'll start texting everyone I know (aunts, cousins, that weird kid that hits on me all the time, ect)

But if you're a best friend then I'm gonna text you. Probably not every day, but I'll text you at least once a week (if you don't text me first). So, yeah, a girl texting you doesn't mean much. Now, if she's sexting you on the other hand..

What Girls Said 6

• If a guy is a good friend of mine and I have something to say to him, then I'll text him regardless of whether I have any attraction towards him.

• Personally, it doesn't matter if I am attracted towards him or not. If I want to talk to him and I have no feelings for him at all then I'd text him first. Yeah, of course, if he was my best friend I'd text him first. And especially if I'm interested in him, I'd text him first sometimes but I'd let him text me first most of the time.

• I like testing guys who I'm interested in but if I'm in trouble (hw trouble, crush trouble, etc), I usually will text my guy-friends first.

• if were friends yes, but a random guy or classmate I wouldn't unless I was interested in him

• i won't usually text him if I'm not intesrested unless I need something from him

• Yeah, I would text the guy first even if I didn't have feelings for him.

What Guys Said 0