I have never dealt with a boy like this!

We met over a year ago while he was working at a restaraunt my parents took me to. We flirted and he gave me his number before I left. We texted for a while, then we stopped for some unknown reason. Well, I accidentally texted his number when I meant to text another friend (I am currently using my old phone as a substitute because my new phone broke and his number was never removed from it) and we have been talking now for three days for hours a day. He is Catholic and loves country music and is really sweet. The only thing is, he is a frat boy at ASU. I really don't want to screw this up. We have already discussed the fact that I don't drink and he seemed cool with it. But is he just going to play me? I mean, he texted me from 5 pm on Christmas Eve through to 4 am Christmas day even though I said I didn't want to bug him when he was with his family, he continued to text me. Any tips? I've never had a boyfriend, so I obviously do something wrong with any guy that shows interest in me. What can I do to keep him interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fix your self image first. Not having had a boyfriend at 17 isn't a sign of anything at all. Just be cool and let things develop at their own speed. You'll figure out whether you can trust him as you get to know him in person. Don't put too much stock in his txt/online image because everyone is cooler at a distance. Don't trust him (or anyone for that matter) too much until you're confident you really know who he is for real.

What Guys Said 4

• Do you really want a frat boy from USC at this time in our life, when you'rre apparently not experienced at all? You don't have much in common..and most likely he will tryy to take advantage of your being so young and inexperienced, yes.

• well he's blatently interested in you right now. so what your doing right now has him interested. therefore keep doing what your doing RIGHT NOW lol

• If he's showing interest in you and you like him back, then go with it. If it goes wrong, you'll know and then you can call it quits. Don't look at it as an extremely serious thing, but go with it where it's going.

• Well if he texted you that much on Christmas Eve he must be interested, just keep talking to him I guess?

What Girls Said 0