Should I call or text on my date's birthday?

Pretty self explanatory question, what do you girls prefer?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Call! This shows that you care!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Ofcourse you should call her! Why wouldn't you? It shows her you think of her, you remembered her birthday and you want to hear her to congratulate her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling. And if she doesn't pick up, at least leave a message. People who are just her friends would most likely text her happy birthday. If she's working on her birthday, it'd be sweet to drop by where she works to wish her a happy birthday. You can also drop by her house or meet up. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • send her text that she can wake up to "happy birthday beautiful" and then call her later in the day. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • text in the morning to let them know you remembered and a call at night is very thoughtful, shows you were thinking about them

1|0
    0|0
  • Call, it means so much more when you can hear the expression in their voice

0|0
    0|0
  • you should obviously call her,& meet her if you can

0|0
    0|0
  • call, very thoughtful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call!

0|0
    0|0
  • a text is nice and tells her you remember but a call is sweet and goes the extra and tells her that you care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Text her happy birthday! Make a conversation! What's holding you back?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• F.uck yea you should call, that's pretty self explanatory, as a matter of fact, sing her happy birthday on the phone and buy her a f.ucking flower and a get a card that says happy birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't call or text. That way, it'll give you two something to argue about the next day. I mean, isn't that what a healthy American relationship is all about these days?

0|0
    0|0
  • Call

0|0
    0|0