Is it wrong to do this?

If you are dating someone and NOT going out with them, is it wrong to kiss someone else on a night out?

only been dating this guy for a few weeks, not commited but guys would you be hurt if a girl did that... I'm not going to tell him obviously! but still...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what you're doing isn't cheating, so that's a plus I suppose. I guess I'll answer this question as if I was the guy you were dating.

It all depends. If this guy is legitimately into you, and hopes to go to the next level with you, then he might be hurt. At the same time, he might have the same mentality you do. In other words, what the two of you have now is nothing concrete or serious, and you see it as just fun. With that being the case, you both see it as having every right to do whatever you want with whoever you want.

If its me, I date a girl because I'm legitimately interested in her. I'm not going to go on multiple dates with a girl who I'm not going to take serious. If I'm him, and found out, I would be upset. I wouldn't be angry or mad at you, because I don't have a right to be (youre not exclusive). At the same time however, its basic human emotions to be upset when someone you're beginning to care about isn't at the same level you are. I would also feel extremely led on.

Needless to say, I wouldn't go out with you anymore, and neither should he. My best advice to you is don't lead him on if you're not taking a potential relationship with him seriously,

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• its not cheating or anything. If I was in that situation though, where I was dating a girl but then she hooked up with someone else id stop dating her. I wouldn't be mad or anything it just obviously wouldn't be going well enough if she felt like doing it

What Girls Said 3

• no it's not wrong at all! Don't worry! And if he's mad it's his fault because he should have made your relationship exclusive in the first place

• Ofcourse not at all wrong but if you people have feelings may be you should care his feelings.But it is no way wrong since you dnt hold any obligations

• its not cheating...but if I were in his place I would've been a bit offended