Guys: Do you take/need breaks from texting the girl you're seeing?

I'm going to really shorten this up.. So this guy and I have been talking/texting for 3 months all day, everyday almost. He talked to me first, got my number, and almost always texts first. He's talked about dating and everything. I haven't talked to him in about 2-3 days. Would a guy take a break from texting? And even if you're taking a break, would you not text her back even 'Merry Christmas'? We ended on a good note a few nights ago, and I don't think I did anything wrong, so I'm just really confused...

Also should I wait til he texts again? Or is it okay to ask how his Christmas went and if he's doing ok?

Thank you so very much! Hope your holiday went well! God Bless Xx :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not much of a fan of text messaging, especially for long quantities of time. It is entirely possible that he also does not like texting much. Or he lost his phone, or his charger, or he simply had other things going on.

What Guys Said 2

• When I'm interested, I don't take "breaks".. but be positive he might have lost his phone haha.. text him again, you don't have to wait

• yes because my thumbs get tired. texting is gay. what happened to talking on the phone?

What Girls Said 1

• Possibly. Maybe he lost his phone, or something.