Should I call him out on his sh*t or?

This guy and I hung out a bunch of times over a month and a bit. Then we hooked up (not sex) and I hadn't heard from him since. I texted him basically saying wtf, and he apologized for being MIA for the past couple weeks, and that his parents were getting a divorce. We never spoke after that conversation, and now he's on vacation And he just messaged me saying we should hangout when he gets home. What do you think? The last time he texted me/we hungout was 3 weeks ago. I don't see why he couldn't contact me over 3 weeks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps, he's not interested anymore.

Better to drop him. He maybe struggling through painful problems, but at least, a second or two, to text you to inform you about his situation or more, call you to see how you're doing.

In this situation, perhaps, he' seeing another girl now, and he's using you as a net when he and the girl will break up.

However, if you still trust him, maybe the wait is worth it when he comes back.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but presence makes it stronger. = )

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he is just not into you.

You are a girl of convenience. Parents getting a divorce so he takes a vacation and hangs out at the local whore houses while on holiday. You are his local strange or girl who is just about primed.

Guys don't have to chase women will do it all. A guy just needs to stand with a condom and a smile.

Good luck

• Just don't respond, he's just trying to use you at his convenience as a backup slash booty call. He could easily have talked to you even if sh*t were going down, in fact I'd want to talk to my girl in that situation, as someone to cheer my spirits! Don't give him the attention.

• It's OK to call him out, however be aware that he can defend himself...you need proof to call him out as well. If you don't have proof, you've got nothing and then you'd just be making an ass of yourself

• Also, if you need to call him out...what's the point of liking him or being friends with him? If I had to call out a girl on her sh*t, I would think she's not worth my time...and that she's hiding something from me

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't sound like he's the one for you or that he likes you all that much, it seems like he just remembers you when there is nothing else to do. I see no reason to reply at all, but if you must don't argue with him just say something quick, witty, and to the point then ignore him. Don't give him time to convince you he was "just busy" because there's not that much busy in the world.