Nearly a week of no contact, is it over?

i've known him for over 6 months it was a casual thing, in the summer we saw each other more (I was a lot more available). we never slept together but we used to talk every day at his initiative, mostly texting but still.

as I started school and got a lot more busy as well as some other issues, he drifted. we did get together last week but I Haven't heard from him in a few days.

i know he is going away on the holiday. I know he said "text me" when we said bye, and I didn't text him. but, he could have texted me. I just feel like if it's been days, he simply does not want to talk to me.

to be honest, the amount of contact between us was fading. sometimes it would be a few days of no talking if I didn't contact him.

do you think it is because he is on holiday that I have not heard from him, or does he just not care about me anymore? I know he said "text me" but I think he would contact me if he cares.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He considers what you have for each other to be a casual relationship. He likes your company and enjoys seeing you from time to time, but nothing serious. If you are looking for a long-term committed relationship, then you shouldn't consider him. Don't think too much about the text issue as it's not about who texts who, when and how frequently. He doesn't make effort to call/text/see you which means he doesn't take you very seriously.

If you want to have fun with no deep feelings included, then he might be a good option for you. BUT if you are looking for a loving man who considers you the important person in his life and values your presence, gives you his all, etc...then you have to search elsewhere.

Hope this helps. :)